The property acquired its distinct characteristics while in the hands of the Ambrosio family, who were counts of Chialimberto, the most famous of which was Domenico Simone di Chialimberto (1754-1803). Ambrosio di Chialimberto consolidated land through a policy of prudent acquisitions and judicious marriages to the families of Furno, Borda, and Sclarandi Scala. The land acquisitions took place in the villages of Villarbasse (of which they became consignori), Bruino, Piossasco, and None in the San Dalmazzo region.
The origins are still seen in the names of the surrounding farms. The Borda was unfortunately destroyed by the Rione Pozzo Strada in Turin. The farms currently still in existence are Furno (Piossasco), Furno (None, San Dalmazzo region), and “Shalambert” which is also in None, San Dalmazzo region, but within the borders of the Stupinigi park.